Фан
user posted image

Features:
Encyclopedia software
Find information on nearly any subject, both online and off
Encarta content is provided alongside online search results
System requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional/XP
Recommended: 500 MHz processor

Microsoft Encarta Premium 2006 - это огромный кладезь информации для всей семьи: тысячи информационных статей и фотографических изображений, сотни видеороликов и анимационных фильмов и прочий мультимедийный материал, необходимый для получения знаний. Microsoft Encarta Premium 2006 - это отличная отправная точка при поиске информации. Подходит для домашних пользователей, исследовательских проектов. С этой энциклопедией Вы получите большое удовольствие от обучения. Построенная на базе популярной Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard, энциклопедия включает в себя ту информацию, которую Вы не найдете в интернете.

1 to 5 -
Скачать-Download-USLFQARL
6 to 10 -
Скачать-Download-RULADFWT
11 to 15 -
Скачать-Download-XUS0A61I
16 to 20 -
Скачать-Download-T2O2AAIA
21 to 25 -
Скачать-Download-9E5YOLM8
26 to 30 -
Скачать-Download-WCDS2DVX
31 to 35 -
Скачать-Download-PZ2NRWQA
36 to 40 -
Скачать-Download-PR4W0ZTQ
41 to 45 -
Скачать-Download-F5C92PED

password: www.frombabylon.com
У некоторых участников Форума Пароль на архив не работает. Если Вы не уверены, лучше не качать wink.gif
elfasszz
Thanks !!! smile.gif
Volk
QUOTE(elfasszz @ 4.01.2006 - 22:38)
Thanks

Для благодарностей есть специальная кнопка! В следующий раз будь внимательнее!
drakon-f
pass: www.frombabylon.com не работает wub.gif
elfasszz
drakon-f vsio rabotaet!!! smile.gif
k_sashka
Ogromnoe spasibo, no

mad.gif Parol ne rabotaet
Incorrect: www.frombabylon.com
Фан
QUOTE(elfasszz @ 6.01.2006 - 15:12)
drakon-f vsio rabotaet!!!

QUOTE(k_sashka @ 7.01.2006 - 11:37)
Parol ne rabotaet

Лично у меня все работает) Сам проверял)
k_sashka
Ругается на CRC.
user posted image

Какая версия РАРа? Может у меня Power Archiver не тянет?

Update...

Сгрузил WinRAR 3.51

user posted image

Не Работает blink.gif

Может чего-то в консерватории подправить? biggrin.gif
alexian
Да, Огромное Спасибо biggrin.gif , но...

(я не имею русскую клавиатуру, поэтому остальные в австралийском...)

Sorry, but I have exactly the same problem as k_sashka.

I downloaded all 9 "big" RAR files (over 2.2 GB), over several sessions (over several days). They were all tested with WinRAR 3.51 and 7 Zip and Total Commander, using the ("guaranteed working") password: www.frombabylon.com

1) Every single smaller RAR inside these big files - ...part01.exe, part02.rar, etc. to part45.rar - does give a CRC error on testing, on all the archiving programs.

2) I downloaded the first big RAR again, to test if there was an intermittent download problem - a binary compare gave an exact match.

3) It is hard to pinpoint where the error is... it could be any of:
- the password for the 9 RAR files is not: www.frombabylon.com
- the password is correct, but it is for the self-extracting 45*-part RAR inside the bigger package, not the 9 RAR files?
- you have used a future version of WinRAR wink.gif
- every single RAR I managed to downloaded corrupt
- the files, as uploaded to megaupload.com, are all corrupt
- the files on megaupload.com are set to an incorrect mime-type (e.g. text), which generally means they will be translated as they are downloaded, and hence end up never downloading correctly. By the way, I've downloaded using IE 6.0.2900.

I have downloaded many things from megaupload.com over the past year, and this is the first problem I have encountered; even in the past day I've downloaded a couple of other 200+ MB RARs from there - with no problems.

The sizes of the RARs, as downloaded, are as follows:

245 584 336 1.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar
245 635 600 2.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar
245 635 584 3.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar
245 635 232 4.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar
245 635 584 5.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar
245 634 496 6.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar
245 634 544 7.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar
245 635 216 8.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar
245 635 488 9.Microsoft Encarta 2006 Premium (ISO).rar

Does that agree with your file sizes?

4) Question: When you said you checked everything, and "it all works" - did you download at least one of the RARs back from megaupload.com and tested it, or did you test only on your local copy? If the latter, then could you please download at least one of them and check it, or just believe us that there is indeed something wrong!

5) Every "part" of the self-extracting RAR is exactly 49 000 000 bytes. What concerns me is that the last part - part45.rar - is also 49 000 000 bytes. This is highly unusual, as one would normally expect the last part to be smaller... is it pure chance that the DVD broke up into EXACTLY 45 x 49 million byte chunks... OR is there a missing part46.rar, and possibly more?

Fun.Labz, I gave you a respect point for this fine "ссилка", but please consider what people have said about problems and do not just dismiss it with "Если Вы не уверены, лучше не качать" ... I certainly do believe, but the evidence is somewhat overwhelming, and as I've already downloaded over 2.5 GB "for nothing", it is more than a little frustrating.

Regards,
Alexian (Сашка)
alexian
заключительная часть:

46 to 47 -
Скачать-Download-2OAWYM2M

рабочий пароль для всех архивов: forum.limneos.net

Спасибо magesy.ru! mad.gif Fun.Labz

- Alexian
Pages: 1, 2

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: Microsoft Encarta Premium 2006 DVD
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024