Твой софтовый форум > Software > SoftoRooM

Learn English with TELL ME MORE

IT'S WORTH FOR YOUR LIFE

Дата публикации: 02.10.2006 - 09:02
freeshare
Learn English with TELL ME MORE => IT'S WORTH FOR YOUR LIFE

user posted image

Выучьте английские языки с ГОВОРИТ МНЕ БОЛЬШЕ, международныйа стандарт для средства программирования изучения языка

Learn English with TELL ME MORE, THE international standard for language learning software:

• Over 5 million satisfied users worldwide.

• Global Leading Organizations have placed their trust in TELL ME MORE: the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Government, the FBI, the Canadian Federal Government, EDS, BMW, Carnival Cruise Lines, Mercedes, Telefónica…

• Used everyday in more than 10,000 Academic Institutions.

TELL ME MORE addresses all the skills critical to learn English : reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, grammar, and culture.
This package includes all 3 levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced and is the perfect solution to learning English. With more than 750 hours of learning, this is the most extensive offer on the market to help you learn English. The intelligent software version evaluates your progress as you learn English, and uses your results to suggest the activities and exercises best suited to your needs. Whatever your objectives or level, TELL ME MORE adapts to your needs and guides you through the learning process, just as a teacher would.

Download Here:

Насладитесь!
Андриянов
нужно указывать размер архива!
tankist65
видно автор удалил файлы на 35 архива нужно много времени что бы скачать
SLIDER
tankist65,
Автор Личер, и файлы не его!
Их просто удалили с Рапиды!

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: Learn English with TELL ME MORE
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024