Твой софтовый форум > Software > SoftoRooM

unRAID Server Pro 6.12.10

ОС и ваши данные в безопасности, OS performance, VMs

Дата публикации: 16.04.2024 - 18:09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
jackinabox
Help me I am unsuccessful. Upgrade 6.10.3 to 6.11.1
1. I compiled in Ubuntu 18.0.4 resulted in hook.so.
2. I put the resulting unraider folder onto flash/config
3. I put hook.so from ./src, and the trial.key file from ./src into flash/config
4. I edited the Go file and removed key.key.

I have GUID error, I compiled ok, it worked but I tried everything and I cannot get rid of GUID Error.

Which files are supposed to be left behind in ./src?
What else can I be doing wrong, I used trial.key from your package, can I not use this key as my key?

I have downgraded again to 6.10.3
shadowzxd
Может ли кто-то, пожалуйста, помочь мне с 6.11.1? Я загрузил Часть 1 и часть 2 и извлекили их с winrar. Я все не понимаю инструкции. Я был 6.10.3 некоторое время, но хочу попробовать 6.11.1

Если кто-то мог руководство меня о том, что я сделал неправильно. Я также пытался следовать руководство для компилирования на Linux. У меня есть Ubuntu 20.0.4 на виртуальной машины.

Thank you in advanced!
jackinabox
I tried again, followed the instructions perfectly, I changed permissions in patchelf to allow write and execution of program. Compiled on Ubuntu 18.04 and I created /code folder, 3 files inside are hook.h, patchelf.h, trial.h, and hook.so from ./src. I used a valid trial key this time registered to a fresh USB and it did not work. I tried everything, it says trial 14 days still. The worst part is that I copied my config folder over to the USB then it said invalid installation because there is a rule you cannot copy config into a trial USB it is only allowed to be a fresh installation. I ordered another fresh USB I am left with either two options.

I can pay for unraid or I can run 6.10.3 for as long as I want. But these instructions given are not complete there is some step missing about where to place the files, also there was some errors in the compile of the code and I do not understand what I did wrong or didn't do.

I think this crack does not work at all, is poorly written. 6.10.3 worked so easily and good and reliable, this does not seem to be possible to crack unraid anymore. At least I have time to gather money while I use 6.10.3 indefinitely.

OR can somone please rewrite new instructions? Don't leave out any steps start with a fresh VM not one that has been installed programs and software already that are missed in instructions?

ERROR IMAGE: https://softoroom.org/...05530llery.jpg Despite error the files compiled but overall the crack doesn't work.
PRYANIK
ver. 6.11.1 Pro + crack (patched old + new)

fixed crack 25.10.2022
jackinabox
Thank you PRYANIK, it's working with a fresh USB. Only thing that didn't work with 6.11.1 update is Nextcloud it gave error php openssl module not installed. I will reinstall nextcloud because there was an update to make GUI much nicer. You can only get it by reinstalling it seems.
jackinabox
Thanks again, works really good. got my second server running my security cams updated to 6.11.1 and I used another fresh USB. biggrin.gif Seems to boot a noticably quicker and on my first server that bright white light from no monitor connected at boot is off now. Now Beep sound is once on startup not 4 times.

Light off
smogger
Цитата | Quote(jackinabox @ 25.10.2022 - 17:42)
Thank you PRYANIK, it's working with a fresh USB. Only thing that didn't work with 6.11.1 update is Nextcloud it gave error php openssl module not installed. I will reinstall nextcloud because there was an update to make GUI much nicer. You can only get it by reinstalling it seems.

Can you please give some step-by-step where and what to exactly place?
I mean I used all 3 files mentioned in the original guide in all kinds of folders and options, just to troubleshoot everything. Changed the text in the GO file, but still no change there.

None of them worked got a GUI error or "Purchase key" error.

I had no issue with previous versions (old 6.9, or the one I'm currently running 6.10.3, but this version is just not working for me) - sorry but the guides are incredibly vague.

Thanks
Alex Ander
Кому-нибудь удалось получить Unraid Pro 6.11.1?
jackinabox
Yes 6.11.1 is working really good but You need a fresh USB that has never been used for unraid before. The old USB will give a GUID error and you cannot use a previusly used USB for a trial license.
hakcit
Please can anybody explain more details or make a quick tutorial...
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: unRAID Server Pro 6.12.10
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024