AD-TEAM, 23.08.2020 - 1:22
Between the Stars v0 2 2 0 4 1 | PC |Size:1.98 GB Release DateDescription:About This Game
: 28 May, 2019Genre
: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy, Early AccessDeveloper
: Isolated GamesPublisher
Between the Stars is a space action game with RPG growth and real time combat that places you at the helm of an interstellar cruiser. Your mission will be to protect the civilized world from the Children of the Sun, a faction that dominates border planets in the known universe. In order to undertake your mission you must cross the galaxy, face new challenges at each warp jump, and make difficult decisions that affect your ship, crew and the world that surrounds you while upgrading your ship's equipment and fighting in battles to survive.
- Fight in intense space battles in real time.
- Use special abilities on your ship at the right moment to make a difference on the battlefield.
- Unlock, upgrade, personalize and buy different playable ships and their systems in order to conquer the galaxy.
- Create a captain and develop them throughout the adventure. Level them up and acquire different attributes depending on your decisions.
- Explore the stellar map and its events generated in a procedural universe.
- Visit space stations and planets across different sectors that make up the galaxy.
- Hire and upgrade your crew in order to face the dangers of the universe. Ensure their safety and cover your casualties, as well as level them up.
- Hundreds of text based events that will pit your capacity as well as your crews against countless dangers.
- Craft, salvage, and investigate new weaponry in order to augment your offensive capabilities.
- Decisions made in one event could change the evolution of the entire playthrough.
- Enjoy a standard difficulty mode or play with permadeath on for a challenge.
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i3-4330 @ 3.50GHz / AMD FX-4330
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 Ti / Radeon R9 270X
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 5 GB available space
Rapidgator | Alfafile