day & night

What's On My Computer 2.1, пок. информацию о любом файле, папке.
Дата публикации:
icon10
F1NT

dev/mosk
Group Icon

Из: Нижний Новгород

Респектов: 201
-----XX---

What's On My Computer 2.1

Твой софтовый форум What's On My Computer показывает информацию о любом файле, папке, программе на компьютере, позволяя получить уточнения из Интернета, производителя, newsgroups, FAQs и т.д. Таким образом, можно не сходя с места получить ответ о безопасности имеющихся программ и текущих процессов, об установленных компонентах, о наличествующих програмных обновлениях, о способах решения возникших проблемм.
Find out about any file, folder, or program on your computer - search the web for the information you need. Keep out viruses, trojans, and poor-quality software. Keep your computer secure, and use your PC with peace of mind and confidence.

Keep trojans, spyware, key loggers and bad software off your computer!Optimize and improve your computer's performance by selecting which programs start with WindowsAllows you to take charge of your PC by providing you with comprehensive and detailed information about the programs that are running on your computerGet a quick answer for any of the following questions: What's this program I've just downloaded from the Internet? Is it a virus? Is it legitimate software? Is it safe? Where can you find more information about it, or about the company that produced it? What are other people saying about it? Is it full of bugs?, etc. Make sure that all programs on your computer are legitimate software. Get information about any program, component or file you're having problems with. No need to install and configure complicated software to search through newsgroups, FAQs and Q&As. Find support and updates for your programs the easy way. Very easy to use and intuitive, Explorer-like interface.

Размер: 1.1 MB

user posted image

Присоединённые файлы
Присоединённый файл  what_s.on.my.computer.2.1.patch_icu_by_softoroom.net_and_fint.zip ( 85.56кб ) Кол-во скачиваний: 79
Go topGo end

Topic Options
Сейчас: 30.04.2024 - 19:12
Мобильная версия | Lite версия