Твой софтовый форум > Software > SoftoRooM

unRAID Server Pro 6.12.10

ОС и ваши данные в безопасности, OS performance, VMs

Дата публикации: 16.04.2024 - 18:09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
obsraniec
Цитата | Quote(kaffkadmtri @ 20.02.2024 - 1:12)
You still have to run the actual OS updater. You should be able to run the autoupdater even if the key is missing and license is invalid. After reboot license should be ok again if you are using the newest crack.

Keep the backup at hand thou, the autoupdater is known to fail at times.

Thank You for Your answer.
So if understand correctly.
First I should do a backup of my pendrive.
then I should copy updater file to my pendrive, next I should run IN SYSTEM update "plugin",
after that I should restart my system, and key, and trial should be modified as a PRO license yes?
kaffkadmtri
Its always good to make a backup before doing anything wink.gif Especially the /Config folder is important.

What you describe is what I did, you will get some errors about key and license because of new crack not working for old version, but you can still use the official updater.
After updating you will be asked to reboot, and since you now have the new crack in config it should do its magic and crack your license again.
ibere
I tested. Does work !!!!!

for update

copy unraider-for-update >> update >> reboot >> copy unraid-new >> reboot

Thanks
neveresentme
Some of you are using unnecessary steps. All you have to do is use the UnRAID gui updater, when it's finished it'll say your licence has expired, just boot down and pop unraider from unraider-for-update into the /config folder, and then you're good to go. You don't need to copy both unraiders or any other flashy stuff like some of these recommendations are saying.

As always, great crack!
bugmenot
Who know how will patch work when thay switch to new licence model, i how that will still be able to use newer versions as thay come out.
Zippi
Hello everyone,
I installed these latest versions but in both 6.12.6 and 6.12.8 when I install the Fix Common Problems plug-in i always get an alarm saying: Possible rootkit or malware detected

How come?
Zippi
Hi everyone,
I tried to reinstall everything but the Fix Common Problems plugin always tells me that there is a Possible rootkit or malware detected
Is it possible to eliminate it?
Is it a false positive?
The problem is that it keeps filling the log with alarms
ibere
+1
it says;
get an alarm saying: Possible rootkit or malware detected
Zippi
Hi everyone,
Isn't it possible to fix it?

Thanks for your work!
inraider
Plugin sources in here (line 2191): https://github.com/Squ...ests.php#L2191

$go = file_get_contents("/boot/config/go");
if ( strpos($go,"/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /boot/config/unraider") ) {

It is just reading and matching "/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 /boot/config/unraider"-line in the go-file, you can easily bypass unraider check by adding one more space in between or by renaming the file so that the search does not match.
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке: unRAID Server Pro 6.12.10
SoftoRooM © 2004-2024